Sunday, September 6, 2009

36 week belly


Little did we know that this would be the last belly shot to be taken! At 36 weeks, I was still feeling pretty good, but I could tell that my body was ready for Peanut!

The Last Supper
A friend at work had given us a gift card to Olive Garden for my shower and we decided to go that weekend because they had their 'endless pasta' special. I out-ate Mike and got 3 rounds of pasta, my favorite meal! And I only took a little bit of it home :) I had this strange feeling that it was our last night out, just the two of us. We sat next to a family with a little boy who was less than a year old. He was so cute and it made us think of what was to come!

Crazy for Craig's List
I was hoping to nest by cleaning and organizing our home. I didn't get the chance, but looking back on it, I nested in a different way that Sunday (but not the way I would have thought). There were a few things I didn't get from baby showers. I wanted particular models and wanted to save money and the environment by buying used. I was lucky enough to find all of them on Craig's List! That day I went and picked up my Craig's List deals all over Indianapolis. I literally drove all around I-465, making a complete loop!

I was also crazy about going to the grocery store that day, even though it made us really late going to my sister's for dinner. Now I know why I was so determined to get all those things taken care of! Baby Peanut was on his way....

No comments:

Post a Comment