
I love this one! At first glance it's hard to tell what's what, so his hand is on the left up by his mouth and nose. He's kind of looking towards the left. So you should be able to see his eyes, nose and a bit of his mouth.

This one you can see Mike's nose and my lips! How funny :)
So far, they think Peanut weighs 3 lbs, 8 oz.
He still has no first name. He really may end up being Peanut David Shumaker :) We'll address the names again shortly. I really think I might end up calling him that though, it's been his name since his first ultrasound at 8 weeks!

Oh my goodness he definitely has your lips!!! That is so neat. We've know he had Mike's nose for awhile now so how great to see you in there too:) You looked so cute in your bikini. How great to be able to float in the water when you feel so weighed towards the end of your pregnancy. I enjoyed all the new posts.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, Peanut is! Can't believe you're over 30 weeks now - September is right around the corner - yay!
ReplyDelete