Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun in the Sun! – 27 week belly


It had been hot so Jenny and I had been day dreaming of time at the pool. It was nice because for once, the water wasn't freezing! It felt so good to lay out and go swimming. I was excited to spend girl time with Jen, but Mike really wanted to come too. At first, I told him he wasn't allowed to hang out with us, but once we got there we allowed him to hang out :)

I know I'm pretty pale, but to my defense, Jenny had also been in Florida for vacation the week before. And hey, I work full time and it's been raining lots on the weekend so I don't get out much :)

I was hoping you could see her belly too, but mine is really apparent and hers is hiding behind her suit.


Mike has trimmed down a bit as I have grown. It's amazing how much smaller my belly looks with clothes over it, it's pretty big with nothing covering it. I wasn't shy in my regular bikini, hopefully it didn't bother anybody.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that belly! Baby Peanut is a-growin' - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete