Not sure how many of you are Veggie Tale fans (a Christian kids cartoon series), but I love them. Anyway, one of my favorite songs is Larry the Cucumber singing "I love my lips." Eli had 3 different looks to him when he was itty-bitty. LOOK ONE: (featured above): no bottom lip. He would hold it in and suck on it. LOOK TWO: a mini bottom lip LOOK THREE: a full bottom lip (and it would sometimes stick out right before he would cry. Mike said he gets it from me... I am the sensitive one)
Eli really looked different depending on what he was doing with his lovely lips :)
Thursday, January 7, 2010
I love my lips!
Not sure how many of you are Veggie Tale fans (a Christian kids cartoon series), but I love them. Anyway, one of my favorite songs is Larry the Cucumber singing "I love my lips." Eli had 3 different looks to him when he was itty-bitty. LOOK ONE: (featured above): no bottom lip. He would hold it in and suck on it. LOOK TWO: a mini bottom lip LOOK THREE: a full bottom lip (and it would sometimes stick out right before he would cry. Mike said he gets it from me... I am the sensitive one)
Eli really looked different depending on what he was doing with his lovely lips :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment