skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, January 15, 2010
I love my hands!
Eli found his thumb around Thanksgiving and has loved it ever since. Now he chews on his fists too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
About Me
Laura & Mike
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(17)
▼
January
(17)
Me and my teddy
I love my hands!
Congrats Babe!
A little poo-pooh
Eli - 3 months
Eli - 2 months
Eli - 1 month
Meeting Grandpa Dave
My first picnic
Remembering Dave
I love my lips!
Elephant knees
Bath Time
Funny Face
The Paparazzi - my first photo shoot
Mouth wide open
Eli - 1 week
►
2009
(59)
►
December
(15)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(20)
Labels
belly
(10)
bunnies
(2)
dogs
(11)
eli
(19)
eli growing
(4)
family
(10)
friends
(10)
Laura
(13)
Mike
(11)
Mike and Laura
(12)
peanut
(8)
Sept 09
(20)
shumakers
(1)
ultrasound
(7)
Followers
Search This Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment