
Eli was such a little peanut! He was so tiny I was afraid I would hurt him just trying to hold him or move him around. Burping him really made me nervous. But luckily Mike wasn't afraid of him :) I was even afraid to change his diaper and didn't the whole time we were in the hospital! Don't worry, Mike and the nurses took care of the diaper duties.

I had read that you didn't need to buy any new born clothes because the babies can only wear them a week or two. Well, that's if you don't have a Lil' Peanut! Poor guy was swimming in new born size clothes (as you can see from his skinny leg holes above)! Needless to say, we had to go and buy some more because all of our smallest clothes were way too big.
Original date: September 8, 2009

No comments:
Post a Comment