Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shower Fun!

My friends Jenny and Angela threw me a friends shower on Aug 1st at a cute restaurant in Clay Terrace. It was so much fun, they did such a great job! And it was nice to see everyone, especially at the same time because we are all so busy now.


Jenny made a cute jumbo cupcake cake with little cupcakes around it. And Angela added an extra special detail – circus peanuts, to go along with the 'Peanut' and elephant theme. (It was kind of an inside joke and we used to eat them all the time together). She and I were the only ones enjoying them, because as another friend put it "they are gross, so nobody wants to eat them."

During the shower, we had a wonderful lunch, played a few games, laughed, talked and opened presents. I got lots of wonderful gifts! And Jenny also had a special print made for me from an Illustrator she knows. It was what I call an 'ele-print' (an elephant print). You can see it in the photo, it's so cute!

Jenny and I are getting bigger! I made her make her belly apparent in this picture unlike the pool shot where you can't even tell she's pregnant next to my big, white belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment