The timing was perfect because I was getting worried. I hadn't gained weight in a month and I was concerned that something was wrong. I had her take measurements and it estimated that Peanut weighs almost 5 lbs now (he was 3 lbs, 8 oz in the last one)! Some of his measurements are a few weeks ahead, but I guess that doesn't mean anything. They aren't changing my date and I don't have any symptoms that he's coming early either. But none-the-less, we are getting closer to getting to meet this little boy!
We got some really great shots of Peanut and I'm in love! His nose might be a little squished because he's always pushed up again my placenta, but now we can see he has my full lips!


And this one is one of my favorite, it looks like he's smiling! It also reminds me of how I looked when I was little.

I am still so amazed every day that God has given us such a gift. I think it is so incredible that he is growing inside of me and I don't even have to think about it or do any of the hard work, God has it all figured out. I mean Peanut is growing eyes, fingers and toes while I work, play with the dogs and sleep. It's so amazing!

Peanut is so precious! I can't believe how well you can see him. He looks perfect. I am so excited to meet him too and hold him:)
ReplyDelete