Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mehicanna at Cyndi's

Our friend Cyndi was nice enough to invite the Byrider gang over to her house (including puppies and little Ms. Phoebe) for Mexican. She did an awesome job with the food seeing as she's Mexican, she knows what she is doing! We had some awesome grub.

Eating Mexican food is new to me since I've been pregnant. Can you believe I never even ate at Taco Bell until a few months ago? I know it's not authentic, but it's good! Now I go once every week or two.

It was great to see everyone, especially to see Phoebe getting bigger!




Our pups barely noticed her, but Jamie and Monica's pup (Nelly Olson) loved on Phoebe the whole time and gave her lots of kisses!


Thanks for the Mexican par-tay Cyndi!

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture of all of us!! Could you send me a copy via email? That was a fun night. Really glad you guys got to spend time with the little one - she's definitely a social butterfly and needs to get her people time in. Hope we do it again soon. Oh, that reminds me. I need to get you my address, huh? The baby shower will be soon!!

    ReplyDelete