Monday, May 11, 2009

Sharing the news - Ashley


It took a while to get together with Ashley, but at 19 weeks, I was able to share the news. When she came over, I told her I wanted a quick picture with our plates that we painted at Angela's baby shower, and then I spilled the beans. She couldn't believe it! She said that at least this way she doesn't have to wait as long as everyone else for the big day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks goodness she knows!!! I was about to burst if I couldn't talk about Baby Shu in the open:) The plates look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this "take a picture" stunt! It was such a great surprise when you pulled it on us! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy - you guys find out on Phoebe's 9 month birthday - so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete