We had to get a detailed ultrasound Friday so they could check something out (thankfully, everything looked great!). The big perk was that we got to see Peanut's face in 3-D, and we even got to see him move in 3-D too! He was kind of waving to us, it was really cute and utterly amazing.
Daddy's nose

We think he looks like Mike and totally has his nose! He's a looker just like his dad! I actually didn't really want to see his face in 3-D because I wanted there to be some element of surprise when he was born. But it's pretty cool now that I have! I was really surprised you could see this much detail so early (I guess we are a little more than halfway, but still)!
Please, no more pictures!

We thought this one was hilarious, he looks like he is trying to hide from the camera! He better get used to it, if it's one thing his mom knows how to do, it's taking lots of pictures!

He's so cute!!! Those pictures are amazing...now I can't wait to see him in person.
ReplyDeleteAdorable and handsome, just like his parents! :))
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear everything is looking great! Baby Mike is adorable! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete